Responsible for the content of this Website:
Pult Hotel GmbH
General Terms and Conditions of the Hotel Industry.
Good to know
- Our breakfast buffet with a show kitchen from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- On Sundays there is an information evening with a free welcome drink.
- The spa and the gym are available to you at no cost.
- Children can enjoy themselves in the accommodation’s playroom.
- There is also space for bike storage with a wash stand as well as a room to dry hiking clothing and boots and a ski storage room.
- There are charging stations for E-cars in the underground car park (for a fee).
- From June till the beginning of September, free guided hikes are offered (Nordic walking poles as well as backpacks can be borrowed for free).
- Our Check In & Out Times:
Check-In: 14:30 – 20:00 Uhr
Check-Out: 07:30 – 10:30 Uhr
- Unfortunately we can no longer accommodate pets from November 2022.
- Cancellation for private travellers are free of charge up to 1 month before arrival (processing fee € 19)
for groups cancellations are free of charge up to 2 months before arrival
up to 1 week before arrival, 70%
in the last 7 days, 90%
- Including an Ötztal Summer Inside Card (beginning of June – beginning of October)
- Free use of the tennis courts across from the hotel (beginning of June – Mid-October)
- There is free WiFi in the entire hotel.
Information for online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 par. 1 ODR-VO: The EU Commission offers you the option for online dispute resolution on one of the platforms it operates (so-called “OD platform”). The OD platform can serve as the contact point for out-of-court resolution of disputes arising from online sales contracts or service contracts. This platform can be reached via the external link ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.